Knowingness

I'm experiencing knowingness, my new word for intuition. In simple terms it makes sense and feels right. The more I trust the knowingness, the more my awareness increases in an inevitable spiral upwards. Once again, I substitute the word trust for faith and awareness for consciousness.

All of this, is taking place inside of me. The knowingness allows me to navigate through life more easily. People, places and things emit an energy, which I can choose to interact with, based on the knowingness. I am becoming more and more aware of what puts me at ease or dis-ease. With my free will and heightened awareness, the choices I make move me closer to a state of ease and away from a state of dis-ease. More simply, I feel energized or tired by my interaction. Also, I measure it over the long rather than the short term. I use to be fooled by the pleasure of taste, for instance, but wind up tired for hours.

It started personally by changing what I put in my body and watching for the effects. This expanded into the emotional arena. I began eliminating toxic relationships. Keep in mind here, toxins are merely things that put me in a state of dis-ease. The same holds true for mental toxins like advertisement.

Good and evil became the effects of causes, choices I made with expectations in mind. Slowly I am letting go of labeling things as good, simply because they meet or exceed my expectations, or evil when they fall short of my expectations.

I started replacing the word "you" with the word "I" when in conversation with someone. This changes the dialog from a preaching/dictating type to one of sharing personal discoveries, which may or may not hold true for the other person.

All of this is part of reprogramming myself. The resources, in the form of people, places and things arrive to enable the changes and test out the modifications. The process moves along the quickest when I trust my knowingness.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum