Background

A couple of weeks back, I became aware of crop circles and sacred geometry again. Then within a matter of days, at the Toronto Secret Expo, I was introduced to Noah. Noah is the Canadian coordinator for the Keys Of Arcturians.

I printed out all the crop circle code pictures and laminated them. I'd been using my Osho Zen Tarot Cards for a few weeks to represent snapshots of my current state of being just below the awareness level. I felt compelled to take the Crop Codes, the Osho Cards, chocolate truffles and essential rose oil to do a "reading". I'll do a separate post on what's involved.

I've been working with making chocolate truffles from scratch for about a year now using raw cacao beans, raw cacao butter, vanilla beans, coconut milk and agave. I use all organic, fair trade ingredients. There are variations to produce a mousse and chocolate bars. Mind you, this is food not candy. Actually it's super food. More on that later.

Through synchronicity, I wound up getting free tickets through a phenomenal person, Keiko, to both the Thursday and Sunday activation presentations, of Janosh's Toronto stop at the Bloor Cinema. Accompanied by Keiko and my raw food artist friend, Jessica , we became super activated.

The second day following the full day activation, at about 6:30 am, I found myself in one of those half awake and half dream states. A sound, which I cannot describe or remember, accompanied by a feeling of being inside a sort of amniotic sac, which felt like it was about to be torn open, I felt like someone or something was about to to touch me. The impression was of an orb like object, and once touched, I would clearly be able to see a world which I'd never seen before - the Fifth Dimension. So overwhelming was the experience, I almost screamed and became fully awake. I'm going to assume the Acrturians made contact.

I managed to get back to sleep again and this time I saw what appeared to be some kind of projection screen. On that screen were my thoughts in visual form. The same noise I had heard earlier, which I now call the Arcturian Echo, played like a musical score to a movie. The thought being impressed stated - we are placing to pre-contact sound as background music, so not as to frighten you. The manifestation of your thoughts on the screen, is to show you what will happen as the earth's consciousness, and humanity's as well - shifts. The lag between thought and manifestation is decreasing. Resulting in the inability to change one's mind before experiencing the manifestation of one's thoughts.

The awareness of the correlation between thought and manifestation, or simply, cause and effect, is already taking place. The "opening" of the third eye results in something I call intuition. A knowingness which is a combination of "it makes sense" and "it feels right", yet, if a person were to try and explain it to someone else, they couldn't. A "you either know it or don't" kind of feeling. A person begins to "connect" with people, places and things, and starts trusting their intuition. I've personally experienced this when I walk into a room full of people. The person who makes direct eye contact, and sustains it beyond the assessment time, is who I'll wind up in conversation with. I used the word trust in place of faith for this knowingness. Similarly, I have replaced the word conscious with the word aware.

We're all going to become very aware of the consequences of our thoughts, as the person responsible for a thought manifestation becomes clearly visible for all to see.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum