Chocolate Truffles

As mentioned in the Background posting, it's taken almost a year to come up with the formula for chocolate truffles. I practiced eating only raw food for a year. Part of the process, was to eliminate refined sugar from my eating regiment. Agave became the methadone of my sweet tooth addiction. In my visit to buy some sprouts, I came across Chocosol, purveyors of cacao beans. Cacao translates into "Food of the Gods". Feeling godlike, I pursued my alchemical inclinations. Rambling aside, cacao is changing my life or more specifically, I'm using it to change my life. I'm making new contacts with the potential of earning a descent living by making chocolate truffles. I think it's also altered my body. Someone said, a person with a sugar addiction, is lacking sweetness in life. Chocolate is also responsible for increasing my sense of being loved, at least that's one of my excuses for eating it. The truffles make a great center piece for a frequency activation "reading".

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum